Yokogawa Centum CS 1000

Hi All. In my lab in SISIN ITB (indonesia), we use DCS Yokogawa Centum CS 1000 to simulate an industrial control system. But I have a problem now.
When I want to "download common section" from System view in Windows it's retrieve an error message like this:
"Equalize do not complete Connection Error (7002)"
Is there any one who can help me? Thanks puat133