Grinding

We bought a Kellenberger conventional Cylindrical Grinding Machine Universal to start and first learn grinding.
I am looking for, surface speed, longitudinal feed and in feed per rev. for
cylindrical grinding, inside and outside for various materials. Is there some body who can tell me where to find such info. We bought also the grinding technology book by Steve Krar. We learned here some grinding principles.
Many thanks in advance.
Henk van Andel.