Seized Raglan 5"

I've eliminated most of the causes relating to why the spindle is seizing. The sliding back-gear selector seems to be permanently connected to the
shaft the back gear is on. This isn't right, is it? There's also a square bolt on the end of the slider near the shaft end, obviously some sort of adjustment. What's it for? Thanks for your help.
does anyone happen to know of anywhere online I could purchase a decent scroll bender? I've seen the metalcrafcanada's bender and Shop Outfitters, but that's it. Thanks, bkwelding
Machine Mart did sell some, I don't know about quality etc. Don Valentine

    Greetings and Salutations.
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 03:02:59 GMT, "fly_fish_maniac"

    Hum...How about www.ebay.com, or www.harborfreight.com? alternatively, why not weld up a couple of bending pins and do it manually? (I *do* know the scroll bender is quicker...)     Regards     Dave Mundt
http://www.machinemart.co.uk/product.asp?p 0218500&r 44&g6
Is machine marts version if you live in kent you can have mine for a tenner! Chris R