Seized Raglan 5"

I've eliminated most of the causes relating to why the spindle is seizing.
The sliding back-gear selector seems to be permanently connected to the
shaft the back gear is on. This isn't right, is it? There's also a square
bolt on the end of the slider near the shaft end, obviously some sort of
adjustment. What's it for?
Thanks for your help.
Reply to
jmc
does anyone happen to know of anywhere online I could purchase a decent scroll bender? I've seen the metalcrafcanada's bender and Shop Outfitters, but that's it. Thanks, bkwelding
Reply to
fly_fish_maniac
Machine Mart did sell some, I don't know about quality etc. Don Valentine
Reply to
Don Valentine
Greetings and Salutations.
Hum...How about
or
alternatively, why not weld up a couple of bending pins and do it manually? (I *do* know the scroll bender is quicker...) Regards Dave Mundt
Reply to
Dave Mundt
Is machine marts version if you live in kent you can have mine for a tenner! Chris R
: does anyone happen to know of anywhere online I could purchase a decent : scroll bender? I've seen the metalcrafcanada's bender and Shop Outfitters, : but that's it. : Thanks, : bkwelding : :
Reply to
Chris