spline tool for servo wheels

Hi all, I'm trying to find out if someone has an idea where I can get a broach to cut the splines on JR servo wheels. I want to make some aluminum servo wheels, and arms up but need a broach to do the teeth. I can't seem to come up with a ready made one anywhere but would have thought they'd be somewhat aval. It's 23 or 21 tooth on a 6mm. Russ

Reply to
Awesomewiz

Watch out on the newer JR servos the splines are over & under size. You need to make an arm with a clamping screw for a good fit.

Reply to
Ralph Henrichs

Reply to
Awesomewiz