Wanted: Info on steerable or motorized steerable wheel

can someone tell me where I can find a good sized, steerable motorized wheel? cant find one on my google search. email:
snipped-for-privacy@shoppersplace.com thanks
Hi, Not sure if this will help but I manufacture scale car components(I.E engines,transmissions,differentials etc) and you could use a scale car front end and add a gearmotor to turn the steering rod,or a heavy servo-I make them from 10" across, up to 16" across. They are made from heavy guage aluminum and can be screwed or bolted to a platform ready to go. They start at 25$. I have used them on vehicles to carry more than 125 lbs. I can also supply heavy cast aluminum wheels with the unit(no flats ever!).
Mark
    --Have you had a look at Omniwheels? Neat idea..
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Screw the governors...
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Recall that $87 billion!!