120v 220v

Hi, I've been on contract in Taiwan (120v) for a few years and have accumulated a few power tools, grinder, drill, etc. At the end of the year I get transferred to Australia for a few years (220v). My question is, should I sell my tools and buy new ones there? Or could an electrician easily wire me some 120v outlets in my future home workshop?

I would like to keep them because tools are cheap in Taiwan and replacing them would be expensive in Australia.

Thanks, Raul

Reply to
raul

Sell 'em !! The Taiwan made tools are cheap here too. The only way to have 110v here is by way of a tranny.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Get something like this

sQuick