3 phase 208 / single phase 230 selection on Powertec?

I have an Astec Powertec "Super Switcher" 9R48-65-381 power supply that says it runs on 3 phase or single phase. it has an input strip with ac1,ac2,ac3,gnd terminals and was hooked up for 3 phase. there are no jumpers or instructions on the supply and Astec has not responded to my email.

Is the supply smart and i just hook up single phase to terminals ac1 and ac2 and ground to gnd? PLEASE don't respond unless you really know. thanks...

-bob

Reply to
bob mcree