480V Generator

Hi,

Where in the UK can I find a 480V single phase center tapped (240-0-240) 10-15 kva generator ?

sQuick..

Reply to
sQuick

| Where in the UK can I find a 480V single phase | center tapped (240-0-240) 10-15 kva generator ?

Lots of generators have dual windings which can be parallel for 240 volts or series for 480 volts. But you will have to rewire them for the higher voltage. Ask commercial generator dealers if you might consider one of those.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam