A message from Mother Goose & Grim to us all.

Greetings, While searching for alternative energy information I came across ,what I consider to be, the best "GREEN" cartoon ever. Mother Goose & Grim said it
all in 8 litle panels. The owners and I came to an arrangement whereby I am authorized to put it on my website for all to see, since it concerns us all. Click here to see it for yourself