Butt Splicing Aluminum to Steel 1/2" Flex.

I need to extend a steel conduit run. Is there anything wrong with butt splicing a piece of aluminum flex on. (dissimilar metals?). Is there a special butt splice connector that is one side aluminum and one side steel...? Thanks.

Reply to
Michael Roback

Yes there are connectors for EMT to Flex and GRC to Flex.

I have used a threaded coupling on the steel part and a flex coupling on the other.

Reply to
SQLit