Call for New Journals

Call for New Journals www.worldsciencepublisher.org WorldSciencePublisher is an independent scientific and academic publisher group aiming at publishing the first-class journals over the
world. We honestly invite you to start a new journal in our group as an EIC (Editor-in-Chief).
Duties of EIC: 1. EiC must be able to publish 4 issues in a year. 2. Each issue should include more than 4 papers. 3. EiC must be able to publish the first issue within 3 months when the proposal is approved. 4. EiC must be able to Organize own editors in the scope and topics of the journal. 5. Promotion of the journal in his/her colleagues. 6. Promotion of journal in his/her area of influence. 7. Gather or Recommend high quality papers.
The proposal has to include: - Title of journal (Short name and full name): - Description: - Topics and Scope: - Your bio (free format) - Promotion and Managing Plan as an Editor-in-Chief:
Contact Person Send you proposal to Executive Chair snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com