Counter/tachometer circuit?

I have a Shimpo DT-5TG programmable panel mounted tachometer that will do exactly what you want. Its new/old/stock (never used) $150. Includes
instructions.
Usual Suspect wrote:

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:

Links to the manuals for this model exist at this url: http://www.thehumansolution.com/dt-5tg.html
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote: I have a Shimpo DT-5TG-0 programmable panel mounted tachometer that will do exactly what you want. Its new/old/stock (never used) $150. Includes instructions.
--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"