Current sensing to computer...

I'm looking for 0.1 - 150A range current sensors with some kind of
computer interface: 1-wire, RS232/485 / Ethernet etc...
Induction (transformer) or Hall type, one or three phase.
Not high accuracy, 5% would be ok. Hopefully not too expensive ;-)
Thanks a lot for any hint, URL or comment.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
Is this what you're looking for?
formatting link
[8~{} Uncle Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.