Derivation Of The Spectrum Due To f(t).d(t - T)?????

There are no such functions. The so-called delta function is not a function.

Only seems that way to you.

No I didn't. Look it up - what I _stated_ that sounds something like that was something totally different.

Huh?

Interesting possibility. Let's check this out... Hmm, we see many people complaining about your trolling and nobody complaining about mine. So no, I don't think your conjecture holds water.

Guffaw.

************************

David C. Ullrich

Reply to
David C. Ullrich

In support of his conjecture, you are called "David" like I am and at least I am participating in a chorus of trolls in "Peer Gynt" next year.

While this is just a bit of coincidal evidence, it may become more compelling if I throw in a heartfelt

"Flæng ham! Flæng ham! Flæng ham! Flæng ham!"

Reply to
David Kastrup

heh-heh. Good point - so there are arguments on both sides.

************************

David C. Ullrich

Reply to
David C. Ullrich

If irony was sold by the ton...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Cain

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

The ton already was full, but thanks anyway.

Reply to
David Kastrup