Dishwasher repair help

I have a dishwasher model number du930pwss0. It will not turn on. There is power to the dishwasher. I measured power on both sides of the door switch.
There is 120 volts on both the brown and black wires with the door switch enguaged. Also on the door switch are two white wires. I measure for some r eason 100 volts on these.
There is 120 volts on each side of the thermal fuse, so I assume the fuse i s good.
I am assuming the only thing left is the control board or the touch panel.
Am I missing anything? Is this worth trying to fix? I think the cost of the control board is about 100 bucks.
I will say the panel lights came on briefely when I was removing the dishwa sher to investigate but they never came back on no matter how hard I tried.
I appreciate any help!

It might help to know the make of the dishwasher. However, the fact that the panel lights came on when you removed it (apparently without disconnecting the power )might indicate a poor connection somewhere. -Sometimes this sort of thing involves a serious fault in a circuit board and sometimes a poor solder connection (this comment with regard to a gas range that indicated a fault and wouldn't turn on- apparent circuit board failure ($$$+$ for time) or what a good serviceman found-cracked solder connections ($ for time). I would suggest contacting a good serviceman, or, depending on age, simply replacing the washer.
--
Don Kelly
remove the cross to reply
wrote in message

Look up the wiring diagram for that Whirlpool DW . That may help you with having only 100v on the White wires. I take it that you measured from a white wire to ground. Is that correct? That could indicate a poor ground, Check the wire connections at the motor. Also, try tapping different parts (safely) to see if the lights suddenly come on. That could help narrow down your search.
--
Buffalo