Dzn transformer, short circuit and currents on primary side of transformer.

In a Dyn coupled transformer I know how the currents will be on the primary side when different types of short circuits happen on
the terminals on the secondary side.
But what are the rules on a Dzn coupled transformer (lets say an 400/400 V isolating transformer)?
--
Cubus
http://cubus-adsl.dk/eng/multiway_switching.php

I have no idea what this post means.
Bill -- Support the troops. Impeach Bush. Oh, I forgot about Cheney.
If I interpret it correctly, Dyn is a delta/grounded Y transformer and Dzn is a delta/grounded zig-zag transformer where each leg of the zig-zag consists of two windings in series-each fed from a different primary so that for a voltage V on each winding, the total is V*root(3) and there is a 30 degree phase shift compared to a normal Dyn.
Data is likely out there if he would look -or use symmetrical component analysis. Of course the other problem is why Dzn?

remove the X to answer

The interpretation is correct. I still have not found the answer in any book or the internet and I don't know symmetrical component analysis. Dzn because that is what is installed in an actual case.
--
Cubus
http://cubus-adsl.dk/eng/multiway_switching.php

It can be worked out by considering the basic phasors- but it does require knowledge of just how the zig-zag windings are connected. (e.g. which phase is tied to which phase on the zig-zag side) As to convention- there may not be one.

remove the X to answer