wiring fan speeds

Hi,
Does anyone know of any places online that show how the windings of a
3 speed 6 Pole single-phase induction motor are wired because, I have
an old fan motor I been studying and I can't figure out how they
produced three speeds. It has no capacitors just a glass bulb with two
closed contacts in it connected in series with the neutral.
Reply to
js5895
When the poles are connected for 2 poles configuration, you get the highest speed of 3600 rpm (60 cycles), for 4 poles you get 1800 rpm and for 6 poles you get1200 rpm.
Reply to
AL BENSER