EE--RF or IR projects

I am currently studying to be an electrical engineer. I have completed

2.5 years of school and have 1.5 left. I'm looking for ideas of circuits that I can build along with the circuit schematics. I love building circuits and using them but I have had trouble finding ideas and schematics to do this at my beginner/intermediate level. I have an interest in wireless devices and also a strong interest involving computers and data transfer with ethernet and computers. Any help, ideas, websites with ideas, or anything else, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Reply to
FRANK

I am currently studying to be an electrical engineer. I have completed

Reply to
electrician