Electrical Professional

Electrical Proffessional with 10 years journey/master level experience in large residendial and commercial enviroments. Very strong prospect bid and close skills with my own established professional contacts. I seek an employer - employee relationship with a small established electrical contractor seeking to grow into larger scale quality driven projects. I will establish new contacts through personnally developed, refined, and efficient advertising means while regularly soliciting new work. I will attend all pre bid meetings and do all take-offs, prepare bids and present bids effectively. I will manage each project awarded in the most proffitable manner.

With economic downturns and housing slumps everyone is competeing for the same projects. With no way to differentiate themselves from there competitors many will try to compete on price alone, this does nothing but drive proffit and quality out of our industry. I will be your competitive edge.

I seek a modest incentive based pay that is negotiable, with a contractor that cares about his/her own reputation. lets talk email me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net tell me your name company name phone # and a good time to call. confidentiallity is appreciated. view my competencies at lmills841.googlepages.com/comp

Reply to
lmills841

I will tell you this once. Join the International Brotherhood of Electrical workers (IBEW.) The IBEW is the best working man's organization in the US and Canada. The pay is great, the health plan is great, and the pension(s) are great (I have three of them.) They have some of the finest people you will find working for them and for you once you join. I do not think of the IBEW as a union, they are far above the reputation of unions. Look at

Gerald Newton