Electricity is a SIN ! ! ! !

Jesus Christ does not want you to use electricity, or you will go to HELL !

Reply to
Hans-Marc Olsen
041117 0324 - Hans-Marc Olsen posted:

So, where is THAT written in the Bible???

Reply to
indago

Oh, you have to read the online-version..

Reply to
Palindr☻me

Is this the mysterious eleventh commandment? Or does this fall under thou shall not covet thy neighbour's ass?

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne

I just figured it out. It falls under Thou shalt not bear false witness. In which case the only one going to hell is the original poster of this message.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne

| Jesus Christ does not want you to use electricity, or you will go to HELL !

Jesus Christ does not want you to spam, or you will go to HELL !

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

LOL!! That's incredibly funny!!! Actually, I like to think that God created magnetism so that we could discover electricity....what a beautiful gift ....whether you believe in a God or not.....

Reply to
jtt844

Let there be light...

L*D = Pv

L*B = 0

L X E = dB/dt

L X H = J + dD/dt

and there was light...

Dwayne

PS I used * to represent dot product and X to represent cross product, for those of us who don't use EM very often.

Reply to
Dwayne

And L represents the delta operator. Plus the derivatives are partials.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne

did it not say

"and there was light for so it was written!!!!"

therefore............

it is no longer a moral problem or a sin.

Reply to
John C

Ya I think you're right. My quote was from an AC/DC song. ~:-)

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne

those that don't quite believe that god created the light think it was just a matter of lux

Reply to
TimPerry

This is someone bitter over the election - IGNORE

Reply to
nonono
041117 1216 - Dwayne posted:

I coveted my neighbour's ass once... Got in trouble for it too, and I don't live there anymore...

Life goes on...

Reply to
indago

I hope you posted this from a hand cranked Babbage analytical engine.

But I think I figured out which comandment covers this: Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain'. I've seen the amount of cursing it requires to keep the typical electric utility operating.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

lol this is a good one

Reply to
reqluq

There once was a dude named ben Burned the lights all day with a grin He used a lot of juice And it cooked his goose And he went to hell for his sin.

Northstar

Reply to
Northstar
041118 1432 - Northstar posted:

There once was a man from Boston Who rode around in an Austin There was room for his ass, and a gallon of gas But his balls hung out and he lost'em

Reply to
indago

Then sign off the internet newsgroups and "... go, and sin no more."

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom