Electricity is a SIN ! ! ! !

I thinkwayne had one of the best responses, but I'd ssuggest it be rephrased just a little.

I think God said

..

And there was light.

Reply to
AJW

Richard Bennett

There was a young man named Crockett Whose balls got caught in a socket.. His wife was a bitch, And she threw the switch, And Crockett took off like a rocket.

Northstar

Reply to
Northstar

if only i could find a wi-fi abacus or Babbage machine

Reply to
TimPerry

And there's me thinking Electricity was a Sine from god!

;-)

Reply to
crzndog