electronics salvage

My work boom box and office bookshelf system both ate it so I stripped the boards and motors out of them. Are there any nifty projects I can make out of these parts? like anemometer etc..... Chuck Jensen

Reply to
cjensen

i have seen someone who made key chains out of sawed up PC boards. a logo / name / phone number are then attached. the key chains are given away to customers.

Reply to
Tim Perry

i was looking for the same sort of projects, found very little.

someone made some little servo robots, and the laser can be used, but not for anything interesting ....

Reply to
tbone