Disaster salvage

This is a follow-up to the thread about electro-etching problems. I managed to salvage the appearance if not all of the function :-)

Michael Koblic, Campbell River, BC

Reply to
mkoblic

Hey now!

"This content is currently unavailable The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

--Winston :)

Reply to
Winston

unavailable, the link you clicked on may

ditto, me too

Reply to
Karl Townsend

unavailable, the link you clicked on may

In other news, the owners of the Costa Concordia are contemplating patching, floating and repairing the stricken ocean liner rather than scrapping it in place as had been contemplated earlier.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

unavailable, the link you clicked on may

Sorry. Sodding FB!

Try this:

Michael Koblic, Campbell River, BC

Reply to
mkoblic

Verry nice!

Would German silver be an adequate substitute for bare steel?

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I have not considered it due to cost issues.