Boom pole

Any idea on some construction plans or how a person could build one? I have some pipe laying around. Been thinking this would be a good project to get my welding skills in order and the boom could be used when I do build that trailer to raise the frame and things when needed.

I only have an old 8n though. How much could that lift?

Reply to
stryped

The 3pt lift on 8n is not going to be as impressive as a newer tractor.

The shorter the pole, the more you can lift...

Look at the specs for a commercially made boom as a guide.

Reply to
Jon