Generac and frequency control

Switch that Generac out for a better make. It will be a problem from here on. If my generator wouldn't maintain 60Hz, I would make the vendor eat the
cost. What is more basic than accurate power?

I was wondering why no one else was saying this..... If it's new, and doesn't work properly, why haven't you gotten your money back and moved on?