Good way to figure out power consumption?

Nah, This machine i have is from Hell I Tell Ya., };-) it would boost up my bill 80-100 $ in two afternoons doing 4-6 loads. I've done it already.

I would get bad info from google .... perhaps they are in a deal with the esco's:)

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

Wow! A 160kW dryer. I don't think I have ever seen one of those in a residence.

You really should avoid working on or near electricity.

Charles Perry P.E.

Reply to
Charles Perry

Charles Old Boy: It's a Washer/Dryer it's best to let them run both wash n dry cycles when one uses it.

you're just cruising aren't you ? go bust someone elses knuckles.

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

Stuff you post here is subject to peer review. It's a good system.

operator jay

And you still won't use 1/10th of the energy that you are claiming. It just shows your level of ignorance to all things electrical.

Charles Perry P.E.

Reply to
Charles Perry

okay, I just hate doing the wash.

I am just an ignorant boy who likes wiring dc stuff to ac circuits :)

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

Great

snipped-for-privacy@duskmail.com