Group Theory and Network Analysis

Does anyone know any literature on work done on using Group Theory to analyze networks. The work is probably pretty old because interest in using mathematics to solve large nonlinear network problems by using computational methods. I want to use Group Theory for other Electrical Engineering applications but I would like to know how they did it for network analysis.

I have two references from IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems from 1971 and 1973 and a paper from Physical Review from 1931. But that is it for me right now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Phaedrus