Harmonic currents in low voltage power system (400V)

In low voltage power system, harmonic currents can occur from rectifiers and some others electrical componets. I have found a formular for k-faktor derating of transformers when harmonic currents is present. What about deratings for 4 wire cables and synchronous generators (about 1000kVA, 400V)?

And the 2. question:

In low voltage system where harmonic current is present=85, how will the harmonic current flow in the system and how do harmonic currents generate from deferent devices interact with each other?

I hove some one out there can help me...

Ian

Reply to
Ian

And the 2. question:

In low voltage system where harmonic current is present?, how will the harmonic current flow in the system and how do harmonic currents generate from deferent devices interact with each other?

I hove some one out there can help me...

Ian There should be some IEEE (PAS or the industrial group) references to this. Harmonic load flow strategies have been developed. The topic is quite complex, particularly with respect to interactions and different utilities have imposed limitations on harmonic content.

Reply to
Don Kelly