Secret Service radio Jamming??

Does anyone know if the Secret Service is Jamming the airwaves when escorting the candidates through Florida? This afternoon at about 2:45 PM I was driving around Seminole county and noticed wideband interference across the entire FM broadcast band. It lasted about 5 or

10 minutes. Then suddenly the interference stopped. The interference was not wideband noise but seemed to have coherent beat tones. My wife called me shortly after to say she was unable to phone me on her cellphone (Verizon) and thought the business she was in was deliberately "jamming" the cellphone.

Were any of the candidates in the vicinity of I4 or 417 in Seminole county this afternoon?

Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

That would be illegal. Plus it would take a huge amount of power to blanket a large area. Plus it would be very stupid to offend the broadcasters.

Also illegal in the US. see

Tim Perry

Our our federal government jamming public communications channels? I doubt that even they wo~po_~{po ~poz~ppo\~{ o n~po_~{o[po ~y oodsou>#w4ko

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Well there you go !!

Reply to