saimca lathe service manual

I need a Saimca KS-155 lathe service/operating manual. Can you help

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill T

About the first hit from google for Saimca KS-155 lathe service/operating manual is

and in the "MACHINE TOOL MANUALS ~ BOOKS ~ EQUIPMENT Manuals" alpha-ordered section (about

1/3 thru page) it shows a "SAIMCA/BAIA/NAPOLI New Series "KID" Single Pulley Engine Lathes, Model KS-155 Series, Op/Maintenance" entry. You can buy a CD with a scan of the manual at that site if nothing else turns up.
Reply to
James Waldby

Thanks jiw. I found that previously but had no success contacting nevadabarry.com. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Reply to
Bill T

From it looks like nevadabarry hasn't sold anything on ebay since early 2011 so might be out of business or under a new id. His web sites in links at seem to be gone.

Reply to
James Waldby

Thanks for the effort. I suspected as much. Back to the hunt.

Reply to
Bill T