saimca lathe service manual

I need a Saimca KS-155 lathe service/operating manual. Can you help
Thanks, Bill

On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:18:02 +0000, Bill T wrote:

About the first hit from google for Saimca KS-155 lathe service/operating manual is http://nevadabarry.com/ and in the "MACHINE TOOL MANUALS ~ BOOKS ~ EQUIPMENT Manuals" alpha-ordered section (about 1/3 thru page) it shows a "SAIMCA/BAIA/NAPOLI New Series "KID" Single Pulley Engine Lathes, Model KS-155 Series, Op/Maintenance" entry. You can buy a CD with a scan of the manual at that site if nothing else turns up.
--
jiw

replying to James Waldby , Bill T wrote:

Thanks jiw. I found that previously but had no success contacting nevadabarry.com. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:18:06 +0000, Bill T wrote:

From <http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nevadabarry it looks like nevadabarry hasn't sold anything on ebay since early 2011 so might be out of business or under a new id. His web sites in links at <http://www.qth.net/pipermail/motorola/2005-February/002758.html seem to be gone.
--
jiw

replying to James Waldby , Bill T wrote:

<http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nevadabarry

Thanks for the effort. I suspected as much. Back to the hunt.