help me about transformer specification and others

I want to purchase some transformers(25-50kVA 11/.44kV pole mounted),lightning arrestor,drop out fuse and MCCB (75-150A) by tendering. it will be greatly helpful if anyone help me with the specifications that are needed in the tendering process.

Reply to
Rabindra Shrestha

On 02/02/2004 Rabindra Shrestha opined:-

Is this not a part of the job you are being paid to do? What part of your salary will you be donating in return for this help.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Harry Bloomfield, and I thusly replied:

Who's to say that your advice must be correct? We all know about your track record of lying to ISPs in order to "sex up" your complaint.

Reply to
The Most Rev. Peter Parsnip

Reply to
Bungle & Zippy

"Bungle & Zippy" just about managed :

The group would run in parallel, but it only feels good if they are, obviously, in the usual way, going to bleed and then die.

After that, so, to meals in the moderated version of uk.local.yorkshire. I thought you might be directed via a filter system.

If its raining when needed.

Stop cross posting. FU's set. All that in one breath.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

And well all know who pulls his strings.

Reply to
Phil Kyle

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

Would you like to add an appropriate x-post?

Reply to
The Most Rev. Peter Parsnip