Home wiring: is 47V between neutral and ground OK?

Stuff it, roy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Michael, the more you prod it the more it pollutes. Ignore it and it'll go away eventually.

Reply to
krw

I've already turned the kill filter back on, right after the last post.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In Tallahassee a few years ago a local insurance agent had several unexplained electrical fires in his office suite. Photos in the paper showed an electrical outlet with the wall above it burned as if the romex cable had burned. He hired an EE professor from FSU who postulated that EM waves from a nearby cellular tower were concentrating energy into his office! I think more likely he had those backstabbed outlets and the office workers were plugging an electric heater into the outlets.

Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

I've seen nearly this exact scenario, only the wire lost contact and opened the circuit before it got that far and it wasn't a heater, it was just several computers. EM waves from a cellular tower? That's ludicrous!

Reply to
James Sweet

Try:

Gerald Newton