Home wiring: is 47V between neutral and ground OK?

<Snip> obscenities.
I've just re-subscribed to this group. I'm begining to remember why I stopped reading it.
--
Stuart Winsor

Proteus VII wrote:

'Shot your wad' is firing blanks, like a starter pistol. There is no projectile, just wadding. Even an ignorant Navy grunt should know that much about weapons.
--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Proteus VII wrote:

Stuff it, roy.
--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Michael, the more you prod it the more it pollutes. Ignore it and it'll go away eventually.
--
Keith

krw wrote:

I've already turned the kill filter back on, right after the last post.
--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Try: http://www.electrician2.com/practice_tests/qp972/gn8.html