Hundreds of New Fuses for sale (variety of types)

If you are interested in any or all of the following fuses, please make an offer. All fuses are new, and were obtained when a company closed out a division. There is not a lot of demand for some of these fuses, so I am not expecting top dollar. Please note that recent virus attacks have delayed my email server by as much as 2 days, so I will get back with you, but if you reply by email it may take some time. Feel free to call me instead at (540)

951-1094

Adam Barker

403 Cohee Rd Blacksburg, VA 24060

Type # Details ACK 100 12 Dual Element BRT-300 4 FRN 8 28 Time Delay Class K5 FRS-R 1 2 Dual Element Time Delay Current Limiting Class RK5 Fuse FRS-R 70 1 FRS-R 8/10 5 Dual Element Time Delay Current Limiting Class RK5 Fuse FRS-R 9 4 Dual Element Time Delay Current Limiting Class RK5 Fuse JHC 175 1 JHC 35 8 High Cap Time Delay KAB 300 1 KAC 400 1 Rectifier Fuse KAC 70 4 KAX 3 3 Rectifier Fuse KGJ-E150 3 KTK 1-1/2 45 Fast Acting KTS-R 100 3 Fast Acting Current Limiting NON 80 10 One Time Use NOS 150 4 One Time Use NOS 175 6 One Time Use NOS 20 1 One Time Use NOS 70 2 REN-15 25 Super-Lag Renewable RES-15 3 Super-Lag Renewable Class H REN-60 100 Super-Lag Renewable RFJ 40 10

Reply to
Adam Barker