Investigation: EMF home readings

Hi everybody

After suffering some problems with EMF fields in my house about 10 times stronger than what I have given below, the electric company have finally fixed this problem. My front rooms are currently now reading about 4.2mG (0.42uT) with about 8mG (0.8uT) at the front door at peak times. I'm just wondered what EMF readings other people on the newsgroup get in their homes. Is that pretty average, or is it fairly high in comparison to most houses?

Thanks

Regards,

Pan

Reply to