Is this my imagination?

Whenever I get near a microwave oven my heart seems to beat irregularly. It
feels like one portion of the heart, about every 4 or 5 seconds, beats out of
sycnc or something. It's hard to describe. It's like a PVC (premature
ventricular contraction). I know that microwave ovens are shielded pretty well
but I don't think it's my imagination. I have to be real close (maybe within 3
feet) and it seems to do it with just about every one I've ever been around. I
used to repair high powered radar equipment in the military and I never had it
happen then.
BTW - I don't have a pacemaker or any embedded devices in my body.
Just wondering if anyone else ever experienced the same -
Perion
Reply to
Perion
Can't say that I have. Don't mean to be dismissive, but given the shielding on microwaves, and the nature of microwave radiation (you worked on radar, so you know about this), I'd say it's extremely unlikely. More likely you're suffering from some sort of anxiety attack or something. But see your doctor and discuss it with him.
daestrom
Reply to
daestrom
Has to be psychosomatic. You're expecting it to happen now, so it does.
Sylvia.
Reply to
Sylvia Else
I always have my nose on the door wathching my food cook and I never felt anything.
Ken
Reply to
Ted Rubberford