JePe Models workshop in flames

Goedendag,

JePe Models workshop in flames. See Jean-Paul Schlössers statement and pictures of the fire:

-> enter

If you cannot do without your annual fix of Dutch manufacturers:

Vriendelijke groeten Ron van Sommeren

Reply to
Ron van Sommeren

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:17:44 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Ron van Sommeren" instead replied:

It makes me ill to see those pictures. My heart goes out to all concerned.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad