Lowering temperature

I have a Hoover fridge freezer. I want to lower its temperature. Should I turn to a lower number (1 to 5) or a higher number.

Colin

Reply to
me

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:23:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net Gave us:

See if they have a web site, then see if they make a manual available for your model.

Typically, however, for most brands, it's colder as the number goes higher.

Another way to determine it is to turn the know toward the lower number while it is running a cooling cycle. If it shuts the thing off, then the second line above is true.

Reply to
TokaMundo