Mapping Circuit?

Hi,
My question actually regards mapping a pneumatic circuit, but I thought
that if there is a basic theory then it would be discussed in the
electrical engineering area. My question is the given a 2 dimensional
circuit board (X" x Y") and Z logic elements, how can these elements be
connected so that 1) no path are crossed, and 2) path distance is
minimized. Is there a theory that addresses this problem? Any help
appreciated.
TIA,
Dan
Reply to
Dan
in article snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com, Dan at snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote on 5/10/04 9:49 AM:
What a great question! If I had a great answer, I could become famous or rich.
Bill
Reply to
Repeating Rifle
What you are looking for falls under Graph Theory.
Click here for some quick definitions:
Specifically, you want a planar circuit with a Eularian path - that would fulfill both your criteria.
Google "graph theory algorithm planar eularian path" and see what comes up.
jason
Reply to
jason

Site Timeline