MH multi-tap balast

Hello, I have a 250 MH multi-tap ballast and was asking if anyone coud help me on wiring. I have a diagram that came with it, but I can't quite understand it. It is an old GE ballast. There are 4 posts on the short side. the 347V has an F above it. 277V has T2, 120V T1 and a post only labeled S. On the long side, there are 2 posts. One labeed F and one S. I don't quite understand the wiring diagram. Let me see if I can scan it and post it here...

Reply to
mwmith15

| Hello, I have a 250 MH multi-tap ballast and was asking if anyone coud | help me on wiring. I have a diagram that came with it, but I can't | quite understand it. It is an old GE ballast. There are 4 posts on | the short side. the 347V has an F above it. 277V has T2, 120V T1 and | a post only labeled S. On the long side, there are 2 posts. One | labeed F and one S. I don't quite understand the wiring diagram. Let | me see if I can scan it and post it here...

I don't see a posted diagram.

Maybe you can scan/shoot an image and put that online on a web site and post the URL here.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam