Nicola Tesla

I would like to do a little study on Nikola Tesla, his life and work.

What books could be recommended?

Reply to
Cubus

I suppose you have explored all the web sites such as:

Some contain good source references.

Reply to
HRL

Also, see: http://205.243.100.155/frames/Tesla0.htmland http://205.243.100.155/frames/build1.html

-- Bert --

Reply to
Bert Hickman

I'll mention the book "Strange Brains and Genius" by Clifford Pickover. There's a chapter on Tesla about 40 pages, that focuses on his stranger side.

ISBN 0-688-16894-9

Tesla's chapter is "The Pigeon Man From Manhattan".

Kate

Reply to
Kate

snipped-for-privacy@sol.dk (Cubus) wrote in :

"Prodigal Genius" by O'Neil is a biography.

Reply to
Tom Lager

Reply to
Glenn Baddeley

Years ago I read:

Lightning in His Hands: The Life Story of Nikola Tesla ISBN:0-913022-42-X / 091302242X for softcover ISBN:0-913022-24-1 / 0913022241 for hardcover

Have fun, ARM

Reply to
Alan McClure