Northeastern University Optics Research

If you are interested in Optical Research Please visit
The Optical Science Laboratory at Northeastern University

The OSL is one of the laboratories affiliated with CenSSIS, the Center for
Subsurface Sensing and Imaging Systems, at Northeastern University. The
Center is a NSF Engineering Research Center, working toward a unified
approach to subsurface imaging tasks. Our Laboratory is particularly
interested in those imaging techniques which involve optics, especially
coherent detection, multi-modal imaging where light is used in combination
with another type of wave such as microwaves or ultrasound, or hyperspectral
imaging. Our applications include biological and medical imaging, landmine
detection, and remote sensing of the environment. The goals of the
laboratory are to provide a facility for advanced research in these areas,
in order to address the needs of research sponsors, and to train the next
generation of researchers for industry, academia, and government.
Thank you for visiting
Reply to
Optical Science Laboratory