Please Help me

How could we measure 3 phase current industrially.

You're right. But what I think what Palindrome was referring to (or suggesting) was something like Fluke 430 series PQAs or something similar.

Reply to
Igor The Terrible

Does your PLC have spare control outputs? Perhaps you could have 3 CT's and a remote switch to "multiplex" the single analog input. You would have to write your program to syncronize the remote switch to follow whatever calculations/display you need to do.

Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

oh! yes its a mistake sorry for that.

thanks for notifying.

bhargava

Reply to
bhargava

Wouldn't it be easier, less expensive, and more accurate to just buy an ammeter?

Reply to
Ben Miller

I think I am missing something here. If you are trying to control conveyor speed, why are you measuring the motor current?

Reply to
Ben Miller