R-core transformer properties

I would like to calculate an output audio transformer based on a R20 r-core. However, I could not locate any data for it like core length, area etc.
One Japanese web site shows the physical dimensions only. Where can I find the core properties and manufactures web sites? Thanks.
John Smith wrote:

Good luck to you.
Graham
"John Smith"

** This page has all the dimensions, is in the USA and offer assistance.
http://electroassemblies.com/r-core.htm

** The core is GOSS, with saturation at about 1.6 T.
DC offset in the windings will not be tolerated well.
What sort of audio output tranny are you making ?
SET tube amp maybe ?
Then forget it.
....... Phil
No, I have an Push-Pull in mind. However, this Japanese outfit sells a SE transformer based on the R20 which seems to perform very well. http://www.icl.co.jp/audio/english/RW20.htm