Re: 8-PIN RELAY SOCKET

I don't have one in hand but I'm nearly certain that the socket terminals are numbered 2-1-8-7 and 3-4-5-6. That way, the connections from the pins to the screws are straight and don't have to cross. At any rate, when you get an actual socket in hand, you'll see that each terminal is numbered.
Mike
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 04:48:44 GMT, "Mike Lamond"

try this, attachments aren't working
http://www.spctechnology.com/prodinfo/specs/95B7439.PDF