Seek PCB thinner than 1.6mm

It looks like it, the data sheet and the makers website are unclear on it but they list 16/10 8/10 4/10 and 2/10 (special order) which does correlate well to standard PCB thicknesses, 1.6 0.8 etc...

This 10th thing must be a french thing, to me fractional sizes hint that the unit is inches, but the frech have been using metric measurement for longer and so I find 16/10 being 1.6mm plausible.

the 35u appears to be the copper thickness.

I hink you mean:

Jasen Betts

Jasen Betts wrote in news:gq7moe$7q7$ snipped-for-privacy@reversiblemaps.ath.cx:

That's what I thought but it's not clear, it directly contradicts a statement a couple of lines away stating it's 2.5µm thick. That second statement looks the most wrong though. Most copper cladding is decribed as weight per unit area too, so the whole Farnel description looks badly confused, maybe from bad translation from French to English. Doesn't matter where it comes from, but RS's stock description is far less ambiguous. (And delivery is free at £20 spend, I said £30 but that was a typo).

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

I've a piece of flexible double-sided that I could post to you if you're in England.

(It's what I use for a similar purpose (with a shorting switch) when I've a bit of electronic eqpt that only has a single push-button for both OFF and also ON and which therefore otherwise slowly (OK, very slowly, but a problem if not used for months on end) drains the battery during its eternal monitoring.)

Reply to
Alun

That sounds like a good deal! Where do I send my email?

Reply to
john

You've got that wrong.

It is _I_ who will post to you when I have _YOUR_ address

Reply to
Alun

Heh! Yes, I'm with you, honestly.

How do I get my address to you? I was thinking of email.

Reply to
john

Why not just reply to ?

Reply to