Seek PCB thinner than 1.6mm

john wrote:

I have some 0.009 inch thick (rigid) PCB which aint so rigid due to the extreme thickness. How much and what size? I have 3 sheets 4.5 by 6.0 inches, and 7 sheets 8 by 12 inches.

I've a piece of flexible double-sided that I could post to you if you're in England.
(It's what I use for a similar purpose (with a shorting switch) when I've a bit of electronic eqpt that only has a single push-button for both OFF and also ON and which therefore otherwise slowly (OK, very slowly, but a problem if not used for months on end) drains the battery during its eternal monitoring.)
On Wed 25-Mar-2009 08:38, Alun

That sounds like a good deal! Where do I send my email?

You've got that wrong.
It is _I_ who will post to you when I have _YOUR_ address
On Thu 26-Mar-2009 15:25, Alun wrote:

Heh! Yes, I'm with you, honestly.
How do I get my address to you? I was thinking of email.

Right! :-)