[Tempting offer] New product idea

Hello. Friends.
I'm a electric engineer of Semiconductor and want to share with you about m y new idea using a smart device.
I have a interesting idea for new product and design. What do you think of below idea for new product? Appreciate your feedback i f you are interest in my idea and design.
-Offering idea-
The concept of the device is that it checks one?s health condition daily such as blood pressure, heartbeat frequency and body temperature if we wear it as bracelet or watch. It has only alarm function with LED and sends the data to private smart phone or tablet PC daily. And then we could monitor and keep on eyes on our health condition daily.
What do you think of this idea? You can see the mockups ans picture at below site
https://sites.google.com/site/healthdevicebylee/
I need you feedback for crowdsourcing.

as blood pressure, heartbeat frequency and body temperature if we wear it as bracelet or watch. It has only alarm function with LED and sends the data to private smart phone or tablet PC daily. And then we could monitor and keep on eyes on our health condition daily.

Are you looking for engineering advice or marketing advice?

as blood pressure, heartbeat frequency and body temperature if we wear it as bracelet or watch. It has only alarm function with LED and sends the data to private smart phone or tablet PC daily. And then we could monitor and keep on eyes on our health condition daily.

I think he's looking for a market.
2013? 5? 2? ??? ? ? 12? 30? 49? UTC+9, Tom Biasi ? ?:

ut my new idea using a smart device.

ck if you are interest in my idea and design.

ion daily such as blood pressure, heartbeat frequency and body temperature if we wear it as bracelet or watch. It has only alarm function with LED and sends the data to private smart phone or tablet PC daily. And then we coul d monitor and keep on eyes on our health condition daily.

-> Hello Tom. Thanks for your question. Actually, i am studying design ma nagement part. building business model, sketch and make mockups step right now. I know that now i'm not considering part of engineering. So it's rathe r marketing advice than engineering advice.
On 5/1/2013 6:50 PM, ??? wrote:

such as blood pressure, heartbeat frequency and body temperature if we wear it as bracelet or watch. It has only alarm function with LED and sends the data to private smart phone or tablet PC daily. And then we could monitor and keep on eyes on our health condition daily.

management part. building business model, sketch and make mockups step right now. I know that now i'm not considering part of engineering. So it's rather marketing advice than engineering advice.

This is not a marketing group, perhaps you are looking for money?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Although I am not a lawyer, I do not think your concept is patentable. Everything is fairly obvious. A specific implementation may be able to get patent protection if it has innovation. All the functions you describe are available now.
If you are going into the health market, it would wise to get legal advice before expending cash and effort.
You also need marketing advice. If what you wrote is an example of what you would say in a presentation, you would not get anywhere fast. You need better grammar and means of expressing yourself.
Good Luck!
--

Sam

2013? 5? 2? ??? ? ? 2? 13? 21? UTC+9, Salmon Egg ? ?:

ut my

ck if

ion daily such

it as

ta to

eep on

Hello Sam. It's really appreciate for your advice and feedback.
Yeah. I have to consider not only patent problem but also medical standard before release the product. Now, it's step of getting feedback for crowdsou rcing so your advice is helpful so much for me.
Thanks Tom