Union's, Go Lay Down By your Dish..

Other than that, "Sit" "Stay" "Heel" "Come when I tell you, remember..... "Independent thinking is NOT ALLOWED!.... I feel sorry for you half wit's...... Grow some ball's for God's sake... Be responsible for yourself if you are a real person... If your good at what you do... you will Always have work, if your a wanna-be,,, BBaaa-Baaa sheepy.... the Union is good for you if you are unable to manage YOURSELF AND YOUR ABILITIES..... Why would anyone want to work hard, very hard with ambition next to someone who just wants to be part of the FLOCK and listen to the SHEPARD who earns the same scale...? I have worked for a merit shop for 25 years.... got my masters license because I wanted it, work hard WITH ambition and make $35.00/HR plus a vehicle, full family insurance, clothing, tools, cell phone, vacation, sick time, holiday etc... The Union would call this @ $50.00/HR or more depending on who thought they should get some of my PIE.......... JESUS newbie's pick up the damn tools and go to work... instead of standing around debating and ruminating on "am I going to get paid if I have to "Fart".... That's the problem today.... I"It's not my fault, I didn't do it, I'm a victim, I.....I......I........ Gentlemen take some responsibities for yourself..... How's it smell under the skirt?? JT, Wisconsin Licensed Master Electrician UDC Electrical Inspector, Commercial Electrical Inspector

Reply to
Uncle Buc