USB Interface Board

I am quite new to all of this, but I have a little project planned. Basically I am quite a gamer. Looking around I have found a nice
little project that looks hard, but I have the time. Basically, it a Instrument Cluster for a car, but it runs from the input from a computer. The Rev needles and everything changes based upon what the computer reports. I have got hold of a real Instrument panel but I need to put it together. Just to give you a little idea:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kt58x0zJ5gg

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nggmr7WICuQ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1smyfTreW1E

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VGn4ylV7Guo

So I was looking for some sort of USB kit which came with all drivers and such to reduce the work load, something like a Phidget(http:// www.phidgets.com/) I would then program that to create the voltages required to produce the movement required. Of course there will be a software program, but I need to work out how much this is all going to cost, So as I am sort of new to all this, I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction in terms of the different boards that are available and the price range that I should be going for. I will need at least 4 analogue outputs as there will be servo's in the system with data. (Fuel, Speed, Revs, Engine Temp.) Plus lights which are in the cluster.