What 2 Basic Ohms Law to get R = E^2/P

What 2 of the basic Ohm's Law formulas (using Algabra) are used to get R = E^2/P Also I=Sqrt of P/R E=Sqrt PxR R=E^2/P
How do you determine which 2 combinations of E=IR P=EI I=E/ R ..........
Thank you

Huh? They are all derived from both E=IR and P=EI. No other knowledge is required, apart from basic algebra.
Glenn.

If you really want to know where these laws come from take a beginning course in electrical engineering and you will discover the physics behind it all. It comes from a miss mesh of calculus and differential equations concocted by the finest of non mathematical engineering scholars. Engineeers make mathematicians shiver with anxiety.

--

Since neither of the simple algebraic expressions involve calculus and or
differential equations, I fail to see the purpose of your statements.

Sorry to differ with you, but the engineering course I took was taught by an engineer that mocked the laws of pure mathematics. Also the text was an engineering text that used "excruciating and painful techniques" to arrive at practical answers.
remove the X to answer
http://search.aol.com/aol/image?invocationType=topsearchbox.imageDetails&query=ohms+law

Try replacing the voltage (E) with it's equivalent IR and then placing this into the power equatio P=E*I = P= (I*R)*I= I^2*R. It is just a simple matter of substitution.